Tarento Technologies Pvt. Ltd, NXT
Designers at Tarento are advocates of user experience but effortlessly indulge themselves in the realms of technology and systems thinking. They truly embrace the cliched saying ‘every problem is an opportunity’. They are responsible for driving the cycle of problem solving from research, ideation to prototyping and validation. They are also integral part of the development cycle that follows.
Roles and responsibilities
- Drive the product design cycle from research to developer-handoff and further.
- Design, plan and execute qualitative user research to generate insights.
- Plan and allocate work to themselves or other designers.
- Collaborate with product, engineering and business teams.
- Collaborate with and lead multi-functional teams through ideation and brainstorming exercises. Familiarity with Design Sprints or other standard UX workshops is a plus.
- Make presentations to internal and external stakeholders about their design interventions to get their buy-ins and feedback.
- Provide guidance, feedback and constructive criticism to other designers
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Qualifications and requirements
- 2+ years of experience in designing digital products.
- Experience in building mobile and web products.
- Proven success in leading design projects.
- Fluency with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma, Invision, XD, etc.
- Understanding of digital experience principles and methodologies including heuristics, affordances, atomic design systems, laws of UX etc.
- A design degree from a reputed design school will be a plus
- Strong communication skill
Prerequisites for applying
- A portfolio showing latest work with detailed explanation of the design process