Tarento Technologies Pvt. Ltd, NXT
Designers at Tarento are advocates of user experience but effortlessly indulge themselves in the realms of technology and systems thinking. They truly embrace the cliched saying ‘every problem is an opportunity’. They are responsible for driving the cycle of problem solving from research, ideation to prototyping and validation. They are also integral part of the development cycle that follows.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design cutting edge interfaces across native and responsive solutions.
- Participate and contribute in user research activities.
- Collaborate with product, engineering and business teams.
- Make presentations to internal and external stakeholders about their design interventions to get their buy-ins and feedback.
- Convert rudimentary design ideas into high fidelity design specifications for the front end development teams.
- Work closely with them to ensure pixel-perfect implementation of the designs.
- Participate in the product design process, and provide their creative inputs, feedback and constructive criticism to their teams.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Qualifications and requirements
- 0 - 2 years of experience in designing digital products
- Experience in building mobile and web products
- Fluency with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma, Invision, XD, etc.
- Understanding of principles of visual design and composition, gestalt's laws, colour theory, laws of UX, etc.
- Knowledge of contemporary design frameworks like material design, and ongoing visual design trends.
- A design degree from a reputed design school will be a plus
- Good communication
Prerequisites for applying
- A portfolio showing latest work with detailed explanation of the design process