Dynamics AX Cum D365 Solution Architect
Tarento Technologies Pvt. Ltd, MSE
The Solution Architect’s role is to lead the design and architecture for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
He will also be responsible for expanding the existing team and build a center of excellence within Dynamics Ecosystem.
The Solution Architect will:
· Ensure sound design and architecture processes are followed. Advising the business when required and utilizing third parties to create capacity.
· Lead the solution design for the Dynamics 365 program, creating and maintaining all aspects of solution architecture with a focus on business engagement and documentation – essentially defining the Dynamics 365 architecture and technology frameworks.
· Be responsible for developing and maintaining the architectural road map, combining solution, integration and infrastructure activities also from an operational perspective.
· Guide and enable the business, partners and technology teams in the Dynamics 365 implementation,providing frameworks, architecture and procedures as required.
· Work closely with the application support specialists to maintain software applications and integrations,ensuring pragmatic use of ‘best practice’ control and process are applied.
· Work with technology partners to collaboratively set standards for software development process around Dynamics 365 and associated technologies.
· Lead & promote a positive and collaborative team culture, spanning the Technology group and wider business.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· A minimum of 12-15 years of Software development experience.
· Experience delivering full life cycle AX projects
· Experience Designing & Delivering (AX 2012 & D365)
· Strong Dynamics AX / D365 development experience required
· Experience with Dynamics AX and/or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain is mandatory.
· Solid database background building SQL Server-based solutions is a must.
· Professionals with a mixture of functional and technical expertise are desired.
· Previous experience taking the lead on Dynamics365/ AX projects
· Previously proven ability to problem solve and time manage
· Knowledge of Business Processes, specifically related to Finance & Accounting
· Lead the Solution Delivery on large scale projects
· Managing Consultant Resources
· Work closely with PMs, Technical Architects, Consultants,
· Strong Client Engagement and Influencing skills
· Full life cycle experience: Workshops, Requirement gathering, Functional design, Business process analysis, Implementation, Testing, Go-live, Training
· Microsoft Certified individuals would be a bonus