Junior Data Analyst
Tarento Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Enterprise Consulting
As a Junior Data analyst the responsibilities include
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases.
- Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily read by either human or machine.
- Data preparation from various sources and analysis and profile the dataset.
- Able to do data scraping from different websites.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for descriptive analytics.
- Preparing reports for executive leadership board.
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows to understand the steps of the data analysis process.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient in SQL (queries, joins)
- Having good hands on with MS Office tools (Excel,Access)
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge on Cloud solutions (GCP,Azure.AWS) and Datawarehouse would be added advantage
- Knowledge on any Data visualization tools would be added advantage
Qualification and Experience:
Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
0-2 years of relevant experience