Tarento Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Digital
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage development projects with a team size of 3-10 people. The main role is to ensure that the client needs are understood and full agreed scope is delivered on-time and with good-quality.
- Scope Management - Understand and clearly document In Scope and Out of Scope needs. Both functional and non functional. Drive project to meet the committed Scope. Track changes to scope and align clients on the impact of any scope change.
- Schedule Management - Work out the work items, and estimate and share a schedule for project delivery. Track schedule to ensure we deliver on time
- Quality Management - Ensure QA best practices are implemented to see to it that the quality of Design, Code and overall functionality is in line with the client expectations.
- People Management - Ensure to build, engage and motivate the team to deliver the project commitments. Take care of team’s leave, appraisal and any other professional needs.
Initiative Management - Contribute to Org wide initiatives to drive improvements
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Working experience of delivering 3-10 member projects. Should be able to manage multiple small projects
- Should have good experience as Scrum Master
- Good Client interaction skills
- Good Project Management skills, especially managing projects in an Agile method - As a Scrum Master
- Good People management skills
- Good negotiation skills - especially with clients on Scope creep
- Excellent communication
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to drive project independently..
Good to have skills:
- Ability to closely manage Fixed Price projects within the estimates
- SOW/Proposal creation experience
- Billing Management
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Relevant Experience of 8-12 yrs
- Strong Preference for those who have managed Java based projects.
- PMP and/or Agile certification is a Plus