Enterprise Principal Architect
Tarento Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Digital
Keeping a clear vision for the program, and a clear understanding of the platform needs, the principal architect has to map out the components that will constitute platform solutions and how they are going to work together.
The responsibilities of a Principal Architect include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality Information Technology architecture. To be successful as a Principal Architect, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid at-Scale architecting experience, and the ability to problem-solve. Must have excellent communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends
- Understand the business context and lead the Platform design.
- Responsible for technology choices and decisions.
- Promote architectural and development best practices.
- Ensure projects are designed within approved architectural standards.
- Lead design reviews and implement best design principles .
- Provide technical leadership in all aspects of SDLC, including system analysis, design,
- development, testing, and deployment
- Demonstrates ability to bring in a fresh perspective, Generates new and imaginative ideas/ approaches.
- Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Identifying setbacks and shortcomings.
- Defining and Enforcing (Training & Review) the Architecture standards and guidelines.
- Guiding the development team.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong working experience in Spring/Play framework based distributed high scale systems
- Strong working experience on microservices & reactive systems
- Strong exposure and implementation experience of CQRS and staged event driven applications
- Strong experience leveraging design, architecture and integration patterns
- Strong exposure to NoSQL & scaling out NoSQL systems
- Strong experience in containerization
- Strong experience in Kubernetes & autoscaling systems
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Ability to do a cost benefit analysis of commercial vs Open source solutions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills.
Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 15-20 years of relevant experience