Intern - MBA ( Marketing & Operation )
Tarento Technologies Pvt. Ltd, MSE
Tarento is looking to hire a personable, energetic and highly motivated Intern into the Delivery Operations Role for the Microsoft Enterprise Business Unit covering some aspects of the Project Management Office. We would like to hear from MBA pass outs or final year students (2020-21) who would like to kick-start their career in the field of Delivery Operations. Aggregate academic scores above 75% would be preferred.
Position: Intern - MBA ( Marketing & Operation )
Location:Work from Home
Certificate on Completion
Please find below a description of what you can look forward to doing within this highly dynamic team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Keeping a track of all the resources in the IBU from a billability perspective.
· Reporting Bench with a 2-3 months of heads up.
· Flashing bench regularly to Sales teams so they are aware as to what opportunities they need to hunt for.
· Week on week tracking for revenue leakage in terms of billable hours from individuals, investigation as to why that has happened and taking corrective action.
· Linking the sales pipeline and Bench to Hiring/fulfilment. Converting the needs that cannot be fulfilled within the system to hiring requisitions.
· Regular cadence with Recruitment to prioritize our needs and track them to closure. Also validating the requirements pending to be fulfilled with the recruitment for their validity.
· Tracking revenue leakage and bringing it to my notice and taking steps to address them.
· Making sure timesheets are filled on time. Following up with folks where it is not happening before time so revenue accrual is not impacted.
· Making sure all the engagements are running with proper contractual documents in place.
· Tracking allocation of people to the right projects and they logging hours against correct assignments.
· Tracking Goal setting to completion for all the MS-IBU folks.